Description de l'offre
Amazon Web Services is a fast-growing business within Amazon that provides cost effective easy to use cloud computing resources to business of all sizes around the world. With AWS, you can requisition compute power, storage, databases, and many other services – paying as you go for only the resources you need.
Are you interested in working on products, and solving world-class problems that are disrupting the cloud-computing industry? Does solving hard technical challenges at extreme scale appeal to you? Do you like working on products that are providing real value to AWS customers? If so, please join us in Amazon EC2 as we are growing our product teams quite rapidly and are calling out for the best software developers in the industry!
We at EC2 Fleet Lifecycle Management (FLM) family are responsible for writing software for perfecting capacity elasticity science, delivering the best possible instance lifecycle experience considering optimum hardware and software configurations, managing our ever-growing multi-billion-dollar in-fleet hardware for most optimum utilization, and expanding AWS footprint in many new regions every quarter.
We're therefore looking for most talented and innovative software engineers at many levels, who are leaders by nature, and passionate about building most innovative products for the leading cloud provider in human history. Your responsibilities will include:
· Taking ownership of problems, designing and developing highly reliable and scalable distributed systems to solve problems progressively, iteratively, and timely
· Taking technical ownership of products, contributing to product capabilities and knowledgebase so can enable and sustain rapid product delivery at scale; you must be able to work with minimum technical supervision and supplemental engineering support, while responding efficiently to multiple program priorities
· Working in full harmony with your team members to manage product iterations and day-to-day development activities, be a mentor for other engineers, and participate in designs, design reviews, code reviews, and full delivery of product releases
· 3+ years of non-internship professional software development experience.
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design.
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems