Description de l'offre
Alexa is the groundbreaking cloud-based intelligent agent that powers Echo and other devices designed around your voice. Our mission is to push the envelope in Deep Learning (DL) and Machine Learning (ML) for Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR), in order to provide the best-possible experience for our customers. We're looking for a Software Development Engineer to help build industry-leading conversational technologies and machine learning systems that customers love.
As a Software Development Engineer for the Alexa team, you will be responsible for translating business and functional requirements into concrete deliverables with the design, development, testing, and deployment of highly scalable distributed services. You will also partner with scientists and other engineers to help invent, implement, and connect sophisticated algorithms to our cloud based engines. Prior domain knowledge including DL and ML is a preferred, though not required. However, strong motivation to learn DL and ML is critical for successful candidates. Candidates should also be very agile in developing flexible software with respect to scientific, experimentation methods and usage patterns. Additional responsibilities include:
· Designing, developing and maintaining core system features, services and engines
· Helping define product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product
· Working with scientists and other engineers to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology, and evaluate technical feasibility
· Operating in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules
· Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related technical field
· 1+ years experience in programming languages such as C/C++, Java, Perl or Python.
· Experience with OO design and common design pattern
· 1+ years experience in algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis