Description de l'offre
How often have you had an opportunity to be a founding member of a team that is tasked with redefining the we authenticate? Would you like to know more about how computer vision, machine learning, Mobile Apps can be used to change the way the world uses passwords? If this sounds intriguing, then we'd like to talk to you about a role on a new Amazon team within the Amazon's Global IT Products organization that's tackling a set of problems requiring significant research and innovation.
As a Software Development Engineer on this team, you will work alongside Engineering (software/hardware), Product Management, UX Design, TPMs, and System Engineers to help define and build innovative product experiences. We are working with exciting new technologies and solving complex problems across mobile platforms (Android and iOS). The ideal candidate will have industry-leading technical abilities and an established background developing consumer applications and service architectures. If you are creative, customer focused, and have a joy for developing great software, this team is right for you
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical field, or commensurate professional experience.
· 3+ years of professional software development experience
· Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as C#, C++, Java, or Ruby
· Deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals including software architecture, data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis
· Design and architecture knowledge as well as familiarity with object oriented analysis and design patterns (OOA/OOD)
· Experience of Agile, Test-Driven Development and Continuous Deployment