Description de l'offre
Amazon's e-Commerce Foundation (eCF) is looking for a smart, talented engineer with a strong technical background to build a new invoicing platform. A global invoicing solution will enable B2B businesses at Amazon to deliver the same trusted experience expected by our customers. In order to meet the needs of Amazon's businesses, this next generation platform service must be configuration driven, self-service capable, and deliver operational excellence.
As an engineer within eCF, you will be part of a team of high performing engineers to build, scale, monitor, and optimize this invoicing platform. You will interface with many teams across Amazon including Amazon Supply, Amazon Web Services, Kindle, Marketplace Systems, Digital Systems, Financial Systems, Accounting and Operations. Our mission is to provide a world-class customer experience using scalable and robust software, so the challenges and opportunities span both the business and technical realms.
A successful candidate will be a self-starter and fast learner with an established background in developing high volume and highly available services, strong technical ability, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
· Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 3+ years experience with programming languages such as Java, C/C++, or Python
· 3+ years experience with data structures, algorithm design, OO design and common design patterns
· Solid understanding of distributed systems and workflow management systems
· Experience developing cloud software services and understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
· Experience building and supporting high-volume transaction processing systems
· Attention to detail coupled with excellent problem solving skills and ability to think abstractly