Description de l'offre
Do you want to work on a team that has a worldwide reputation as the #1 in eCommerce Fraud prevention ?
We're looking for a passionate Engineer to help develop a revolutionary product feature which will help us scale and support the massive amount of investigations handled by our Transaction Risk Management Services.
Creating and supporting Investigation tools set in use worldwide 24x7, our team is the last line of defense against Fraud. You will be highly encouraged to own, innovate and make significant contribution toward our long term vision and architecture.
- Currently living in the Seattle area or willing to relocate
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent and experience programming in C++/Java, preferably in a Unix/Linux environment for at least 2 years.
- Deep understanding of OOD/OOP
- Practical experience with software engineering best-practices and code refactoring
- Good instincts for understanding customer needs and building innovative usable solutions
- Solid communication and teamwork skills