Description de l'offre
Prime members love entertainment. Amazon's Prime Video service launched in 2007 and has quickly become a strategic priority for the company, reflected in the service's recent expansion into over 200 countries and territories around the world. Amazon invests in acquiring, producing and programming TV shows & movies including must-see exclusive series like The Grand Tour, Neil Gaiman's American Gods, The Man in the High Castle, Transparent, Mr Robot and more.
To help a growing organization quickly deliver more features to Prime Video customers, Prime Video's Builder Tools organization is innovating on behalf of our global software development team consisting of thousands of engineers. We build services and utilities that make developers lives easier and more productive, and that help them deliver at higher levels of quality.
The Builder Tools organization is creating a team that specializes in “Automated Reasoning.” This team will apply deep and cutting-edge Formal Verification and Static Analysis techniques to prove the absence of defects in Prime Video's core systems and device-level code. The tools we build will be mission-critical to the software development and release cycle of many Prime Video engineering organizations, and will represent a huge step forward in the sophistication of our approach to automated Quality Assurance. Your work on this team will help us address a new dimension of scale our business faces as we deliver our devices on an ever-expanding set of client devices.
As a founding member of the core team, you will help apply your engineering skills, alongside Applied Scientists, to concrete problems our product and engineering teams face on a daily basis. You will collaborate with team members to design and deliver enterprise-scale systems that will be used by both internal and external customers. You will help set and continuously evolve a culture of innovation and curiosity that helps us find and solve our customers' biggest problems.
We strive to be a fast-moving, creative, and high-impact organization, but we think it is equally important to be collaborative, supporting, and high-trust in the way we work. We want to come to work every day loving not only what we do, but who we have the privilege of working with. Come help us make all of this a reality.
· Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design.
· Highly proficient in at least one of Java, C++, C#.
· Evidence of working with algorithms, data-structures, efficiency, concurrency, performance optimization.
· Evidence of working with object-oriented development and design patterns.
· OS fundamentals and systems architecture.
· Cloud computing, large-scale and high-availability distributed architecture.
· Experience working in an Agile environment.
· Strong analytical and excellent problem solving skills.
· Strong written and verbal English communications skills.