Description de l'offre
Amazon's Outbound Marketing Automation (OMA) organisation has an opportunity for you in CAFE Platform team. The Outbound Marketing Automation (OMA) organisation is a high-energy and innovative group that delivers highly relevant, personalized communications on various automated channels like email and push to Amazon customers worldwide. We are looking for a smart and passionate software development engineer to join the CAFE team. Our team strives to deliver highly relevant, personalized marketing communications to Amazon customers through different channels like email, SMS, push etc.
Common Automated Framework for Everything (CAFE) is a platform which enables other teams to easily build automated notifications (emails, mobile push notifications, SMS, any other new channel) specific to their businesses.
As a member of CAFE team, you will be exposed to amalgamation of Business (Program performance and its metrics), Domain (ASINs, BNs, Purchase Views etc), Tech stack (Big data tech like EMR/Spark/Hive/Hadoop/SWF/OmniFlow/AWS etc.) and exposure directly to Amazon Customer (across all businesses, content and customer behaviour). As a member of CAFE team you will interact closely with other automated advertising technology and retail customer experience teams. You will also be involved with the development and launch of large-scale, distributed systems involving large data processing problems, workflows, pipelines with high scalability and reliability.
As the successful applicant for this role, you will solve varied complex problems across Amazon (including business prioritization, technical challenges in optimization, large-scale computing, distributed systems, web applications, scalability, security, and algorithms, to name just a few), you will drive multiple programs in parallel, you will work with business stakeholders and partner technical teams across Europe, India and the USA, and you will support the growth and development of a high-performing software engineering team. OMA org is composed of many talented and generally awesome (if we say so ourselves!) software/principal engineers, technical program managers and product managers, so you'll learn a huge amount - and have a lot of fun - in the process!
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related technical discipline
· Proficiency with at least one Object Oriented language (e.g. Java, Python).
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
· A willingness to dive deep, experiment rapidly and get things done
· Participate in the full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters
· Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application, and serve as a technical lead on small to midsize complex projects
· Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
· Work closely with the architects to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development
· Builds software solutions where the problem is not well defined. Designs and defines the interaction between the other component pieces
· Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.