Description de l'offre
Help us push the availability, reliability and efficiency of our cloud infrastructure to new heights!
AWS Infrastructure is looking for a Software Engineer to help us build our next generation distributed monitoring systems used in our data centers to make them more efficient. If you are an experienced software developer interested in defining and delivering new services to help fuel the explosive growth of AWS then this is the job for you.
As an software engineer working within AWS Infrastructure, you will:
· Work with subject matter experts in power and cooling systems and help synthesize their knowledge into software to drive data center efficiency
· Assist with designing, developing and deploying tools and services to automate data center monitoring
· Operate and maintain services and software solutions.
· Build and track metrics to ensure high quality results.
· Work closely with our internal customers
· Drive operational excellence
· Use available AWS related technology to build innovation solution to challenging problems
Our ideal candidate is highly autonomous, possesses effective written and verbal communication skills, strong sense of ownership, adapts quickly to new technologies, and has high career growth potential. The desire and ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment is essential.
Work hard, have fun, make history!
· 3+ years of experience in the job offered or related occupations of Software Development Engineer
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, a related field, or equivalent work experience.
· Experience developing in at least one of: Java, Python, C++