Amazon Brand Registry and Protection is a pivotal initiative geared to enhancing the experience for Brand Owners. We realize that the future of Amazon – is in winning brands. This includes the well-known, established brands as well as new and emerging brand owners. Our vision is to provide Brands with the most trusted experience for accurately representing and protecting their Brand Identity.
We are delivering a wide range of automations and experiences using massive big datasets and distributed frameworks. You will develop innovative solutions for that Atlas search platform that powers brand protection initiatives. You will develop high performance platforms to service the world's largest selection to millions to customers. We will learn from existing data through machine learning and build targeted solutions for brand owners.
We are looking for a talented experienced Software Development Engineer to help expand our growing image and text search platform.
The Atlas search team is looking for experienced Software Developers ready to come help us build out a multi-tenant image and text search platform that sits on top of one of the largest ElasticSearch indexes in Amazon.
Come be a part of Amazon’s growing brand protection solutions. We want a highly technical individual with strong leadership to help grow Atlas' search platform, indexing solutions and cater to a growing clients' use-cases.
In this role, you will:
· Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
· Write high quality distributed system software
· Perform development and maintenance of key system features
· Drive best practices and engineering excellence
· Working in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules.
· Establish architectural principles, selecting design patterns and mentoring team members on their appropriate application