Description de l'offre
Drive by a mall. The parking lot is full. What are some reasons shoppers go to a mall? Seeing a product? Asking questions about a product? Seeing how a product is used? Getting product support post purchase? Hanging out with other folks who identify with the product?
How can technology meet those needs? Video!
Our team is chartered with providing amateur video creators the ability, tools, and the motivation to add videos to Amazon.
In this role, you'll be creating a game like experiences and the backing services to motivate creators - a contest with points, achievements, levels, hearts and likes.
The team was birthed twelve months ago, and we're operating in a green field. Over the next year we'll build our content creation software's, tackle our first set of experiences, and make the technology and architectural decisions that will underpin a platform required to scale to 10 Billion views.
We are a full stack team owning front end experiences and the services that support them. We deliver our experiences on iOS/Web/Android using HTML/JS/Cordova/React Native and Native as required. We build the back end services using Java on AWS as required, and we spackle over the gaps with a splattering of python and jedi mind tricks as required.
As an experienced SDE, you will help deliver beefy projects, and grow. The experiences and services you will develop are full stack, multi milestone projects with clear success criteria. We have a wealth of experienced developers on our teams and need more.
· • Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
• 3+ years professional experience in software development
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl