Description de l'offre
This position is a part of the Marketplace Brand Central organization that creates, builds and leads innovation for Brand Owners on Amazon worldwide. This position requires a dynamic developer who is entrepreneurial, has the ability to work with the ambiguity involved with launching completely new experiences, can develop and articulate strategic engagement plans and drive their execution.
As an SDE on our start-up team, you will be building cutting edge and highly distributed systems to support brand owners around the world on Amazon. The ideal candidate should have a very strong customer focus coupled with a passion for continuous, data driven improvements. They should have a strong sense of ownership and a passion for delivering creative solutions for complex problems. A commitment to mentoring, teamwork, agility, and strong communication skills are absolute requirements. Creating reliable, scalable, and high performance services requires exceptional technical expertise and a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science and large-scale distributed systems. You should be somebody who enjoys working on complex system software, is customer-centric, and feels strongly about building good software as well as making that software achieve its operational goals.
If you like designing and building from the ground up, having no legacy code to maintain, insisting on high standards and having a strong commitment to teamwork you'll fit right in!
· Candidates must have a Bachelor in Computer Science Engineering or related field.
· Excellent problem solving skills.
· Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
· Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language - preferably Java in a Linux environment.
· Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.