Description de l'offre
Amazon AWS is a company that moves fast through ownership and bias for action, tackles hard problems, and obsesses about our customers. We aim to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative and open environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals who aren't afraid to figure it out, who want to build rock solid 24x7 never fail software at insane scale, who love to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
We are seeking an experienced software engineer for our infrastructure team to build the next generation EC2 platform with faster storage subsystems. This position will be responsible for:
· Full life cycle software development from architecture through development, release, deployment, and maintenance.
· Requirements analysis and specification.
· Design, implement, and manage an end-to-end performance engineering system to enhance the system performance, thus to improve the customer experience.
· Integration with existing AWS infrastructure, and cross-team development to support new features and capabilities.
· Large fleet management and operational support to ensure the system health.
· 3+ years experience developing on Linux or other *NIX variant.
· You will have proven ability and the desire to work in a collaborative and team oriented environment.
· Experience in C/C++, Shell scripting, Python.
· Hands on experience with design/requirements feedback, bring-up, debugging, customer delivery, and support.
· B.S. or higher degree in CS or equivalent experience.