Description de l'offre
At Prime Video, we're fundamentally changing the way millions of customers access, consume and interact with video content worldwide. Inventing on behalf of our customers is in our DNA: Prime Video, X-Ray, Amazon Studio Originals (The Grand Tour, The Man in the High Castle, Transparent, Shaun the Sheep) and add-on subscriptions (Showtime, Starz, Comedy Central) are just a few of the features and capabilities that delight our customers. It's a green-field space overdue for disruption and we'd like you to join us in our mission to enable everyone to search, discover, consume and interact with video content anytime, anywhere and on any device.
The Amazon Video Platform team is seeking strong software development engineers with distributed services and web service experience to build the services that power all of Amazon Video devices and web globally. The services the team owns are mission critical for the day to day running of Amazon Video that process hundreds of thousands of transactions a second globally. As an Amazon software engineer, you will design, develop, test, and run operations for core platform (web) services.
· Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design.
· Highly proficient in at least one of Java, C++, C#, Objective-C.
· Evidence of working with algorithms, data-structures, efficiency, concurrency, performance optimization.
· Evidence of working with object-oriented development and design patterns.
· OS fundamentals and systems architecture.
· Cloud computing, large-scale and high-availability distributed architecture.
· Experience working in an Agile environment.
· Strong analytical and excellent problem solving skills.
· Strong written and verbal English communications skills.