Description de l'offre
AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) enables customers to secure their workloads in the cloud by providing authentication and authorization mechanisms. With the growth of AWS, the types of workloads and the access management frameworks needed to secure them keep evolving. We are looking for engineering leaders to build the next generation functionality in this area. Individuals interested in this position should have experience in software engineering leadership position, building high-performing, reliable systems in a complex, multi-tiered, and distributed environment in a fast-paced environment.
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related fields
· Development Expertise in OOP, Java, UNIX, Perl, C++, XML, Web services, and UNIX tools
· Passionate about designing and developing simple solutions to complex, ambiguous problems
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Experience running and maintaining a 24x7 production environment
· Deep understanding of large distributed and online systems.
Strong business and technical acumen