Description de l'offre
Are you interested in building monetization rule engine that contributes to Amazon's GMS? Do you want to be in a team that helps Amazon launch and monetize 3P sales in new countries? Come join the Selling Financial Services team in Selling Partners organization that is building the monetization rule engineand self-service experience for internal business to onboard with seller fees and payments platform.
As part of Marketplace Fees & Payments Experience team you would provide hands-on participation in design and implementation of self service experience for internal businesses customers that enable Amazon's mission-critical services for managing seller fees and payments. This role has the opportunity to be the founding member of the team that owns the self service experience for businesses to onboard with fees and payments to make changes to seller fees contributing to Amazon's GMS. This role provides opportunity to lead the design, architect and define user experience, building it from ground up by working closely with a talented team of engineers, product managers and business teams.
Bachelors with 5 years experience or a Masters with 3-year experience in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Software, Technology, Operations, or a related field.
You have industry-leading technical abilities. You demonstrate a breadth of knowledge in the following disciplines:
· Experience with Java or C++ /C#/.NET and the Spring Framework
· Excellent Web applications design and development experience
· Several years of experience in a software or web development role
· Experience developing with MVC/MVM frameworks (e.g. AngularJS, Backbone.JS, or GWT)
· Passion for creating efficient, scalable web interfaces
· Experience driving software projects, including design and implementation and delivery/deployment.
· Genuinely excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning new technologies
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment and to learn new frameworks/stacks