Description de l'offre
Software Development Engineers – Reverse Logistics @ Hyderabad, India
Reverse Logistics team at Amazon Hyderabad Development Center is an agile team whose charter is to deliver the next generation of Reverse Logistics platform. As a member of this team, your mission will be to design, develop, document and support massively scalable, distributed real time systems. Using C++, Java, object oriented design patterns, distributed databases and other innovative storage techniques, you will build and deliver software systems that support complex and rapidly evolving business requirements.
We are looking for software engineers with 2+ years of solid Software engineering experience involving solving complex problems. They will get to work on some of the key initiatives planned to support our rapid evolution and growth and in the process solve some of the most challenging problems. These engineers will provide the technical leadership to the team, drive best practices, mentor other engineers and drive continuous improvements in engineering excellence.
Key Responsibilities include:-
· Ability to design for scale
· Implement solutions for broadly defined problems
· Drive best practices and engineering excellence
· Development of code in object oriented languages like C++ and Java and build large scale robust distributed systems
Candidates for this role must have:
· 4+ years experience building successful production software systems
· A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
· Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
· Proven ability to work in a fast paced, agile and in an ownership and results oriented culture.