Description de l'offre
Amazon is looking for strong engineers with backend experience. The team partners with eCommerce platform teams to build unified shopping experience for customers both offline and online.
The ideal candidate is excited by technology, passionate about learning and should view every customer interaction as an opportunity to create an exceptional customer experience. Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats and work in a highly collaborative environment that is more startup than big company.
As a software development engineer on the team, you will help tackle a variety of technical challenges, backend and frontend services. We are looking for smart engineers who can effectively deal with ambiguity and work independently to clarify requirements, build quick prototypes or proofs of concept and deliver results quickly.
Come join a team that will enable builders to build software and delight customers!
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Fluency in Java, C++, or other object-oriented languages. Familiarity with one or more of: Python, Perl, PHP, or prior experience developing Android applications.
· Expertise in data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design and complexity analysis.
· Ability to produce bullet-proof code that is fault-tolerant, efficient and maintainable.
· Working knowledge of UNIX systems.