Description de l'offre
Amazon's eCommerce Services Group is looking for highly motivated java developers to join the Shipping Platform team to create new generation of user experience. Work for the Shipping Platform team and get a chance to touch the full spectrum of Amazon technologies!
The Shipping Platform team owns the computation of shipping charges and shipping offer eligibility for all Amazon.com websites, Amazon.com affiliates and 3rd Party sellers. Shipping charges and shipping offer eligibility are computed for billions of items for Amazon's worldwide business and the results are surfaced to our buying customers in all marketplaces in all regions. Our services are architected to handle complex computations and process approximately 2 billion transactions per hour. The team's main focus is innovation in customer experience and building the next generation shipping platform and tools to serve the rapidly growing item selection on Amazon.com as well as new business ventures.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· 3+ years professional experience in software development
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, and problem solving
· Proficiency with Java or an equivalent OO language
· Applied knowledge of Design Patterns