Description de l'offre
Would you like to be a part of a technology team that enables one of the most profitable businesses at Amazon.com?
The Amazon Payments Issuance team is responsible for developing the platform and applications used to introduce new and innovative payment methods to customers as well as support Amazon's global CoBrand and Private label credit cards along with the world's largest rewards catalog, Shop with Points. The technology we build and operate varies widely, ranging from large scale Distributed Engineering incorporating the latest from Machine Learning in the Big Data space to customer and mobile friendly User Experiences. We are an agile team, moving quickly in collaboration with our business to bring new features to millions of Amazon customers while having fun and filing new inventions along the way. If you can think big and want to join a fast moving team breaking new ground at Amazon we would like to speak with you!
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related area or equivalent industry experience
- Proficient in OO Design/architecture, Algorithms, Data structures and big-O analysis
- 3+ years developing high quality, production software in Java or C++
- 3+ years developing on Linux/related platforms
- Proficient in HTML and web technologies