Description de l'offre
Are you interested in building high-performance, globally scalable Financial systems that support Amazon's current and future growth? Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation? Do you have a passion for ensuring a positive customer experience? This is the job for you.
Financial Technology is looking for a results-oriented, driven software development engineer who can help us create the next generation of distributed, scalable financial systems that support Amazon's current and future business needs. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, relishes working with big data, enjoys the challenge of highly complex business contexts that are typically being defined in real-time. We need someone to design and develop services that facilitate global financial transactions worth billions (USD) annually.
Our ideal candidate will be a hardcore software developer. This person needs to love building software, be self-directed, knows how to get things done, can lead teams, and is not afraid to take on big challenges. Individuals interested in this position should have practical experience in building high-performance, reliable systems in a complex, multi-tiered, distributed environment (Service Oriented Architecture).
The ideal candidate will have experience working with Java, C++, Perl, and distributed computing technologies on a Linux platform. Experience in optimization, data mining and data analysis is a plus, but not required.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field with 3+ years of experience
· Self-directed, ability to multi-task, sharp analytical abilities, excellent communication skills, capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment
· Proven object oriented design skills and able to find creative scalable solutions to difficult problems
· Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, internet security fundamentals and designing for performance, scalability and availability
· Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Experience in supporting high-traffic, high-throughput, distributed real-time systems and services
· Strong project-management skills, sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
· Excellent written communication and verbal agility are strong assets
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl