Description de l'offre
Amazon Marketplace is now in 13 countries. We are growing fast, with customers many other countries. Amazon's platform is the engine that powers Amazon's Marketplace businesses, and Sellers rely on this platform and our support to start selling on Amazon and to grow their business.
Amazon Marketplace enables millions of Sellers worldwide to list hundreds of millions of products and manage orders for inventory across dozens of different categories and languages. While working with millions of Sellers world wide, we constantly strive to improve the selection for Customers and the capabilities of our platform for Sellers.
You'll be designing, building & leading other engineers on cutting edge and highly distributed systems to support merchants around the world selling on Amazon. You will join a highly technical and entrepreneurial culture defining and building a selling experience to complement Amazon's world-class ecommerce websites. Selling on Amazon is one of the fastest growing businesses at Amazon.com with over half of all items currently sold originating from 3rd party merchants.
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer with a strong sense of ownership and a passion for delivering innovative solutions for complex problems on an unprecedented scale. As part of leading a team of engineers, you will have the opportunity to create significant impact on our systems, our business and most importantly, our customers as we take on challenges that can reshape the e-commerce industry.
We are seeking someone who has strong technical, project and people skills with a can-do attitude and a focus on delivering high quality software.
The Ideal Candidate:
· Must be technically strong, able to bring development experience coupled with innovative ideas to solve hard problems.
· Must be passionate about diving deep into problems and deliver iteratively using Agile best practices
· Consistent focus on operational excellence and security of systems.
· Experience with open source technologies, object-oriented design, and high performance systems.
· Experience with Non-sql DB
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years experience for every 1 year of educatio
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, or Perl
· Computer Science fundamentals in Non SQL DB