Description de l'offre
The Amazon Devices team designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics, including the best-selling Kindle family of products. We have also produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Dash, and Amazon Echo.
What will you help us create?
Want to change the way millions of people communicate, shop, and have fun? Want to help Amazon bring products like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Kindle e-readers to market?
The Offline Retail Tech team enables customers to buy Amazon's products at Best Buy, Staples and many other brick and mortar retailers worldwide. Amazon's products are in the US, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, India and others! Our team handles everything from platform services, on-boarding new retail partners, store integration, device software for all in-store display products, and improving the overall in-store experience.
We are looking for a talented Software Development Engineer to help expand our global offline reach. The Offline Retail Tech team is looking for experienced Software Developers ready to come help us build the a best in class solutions that help us scale the devices business at Amazon scale and speed!
Come be a part of Amazon's product development. We want a highly technical individual with strong leadership to help put Amazon's products in the hands of customers all around the globe.
In this role, you will:
· Write high quality distributed system software
· Perform development and maintenance of key system features
· Drive best practices and engineering excellence
· Working in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules.
· Establish architectural principles, selecting design patterns and mentoring team members on their appropriate application
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 2+ years of experience applying computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
· Programming experience in, at least, one modern programming language such as C++, Java, Java Script