Description de l'offre
We're making Alexa help even better for our customers with disabilities or special needs. We're working hard, having fun, making history; come join us and make a impact on the lives of our customers!
Voice-driven AI experiences are finally becoming a reality and Amazon's Alexa cloud service and Echo devices are at the forefront of this latest technology wave. We deliver world-class products on aggressive schedules that are used every day, by people you know, in and about their homes. We're looking for engineers that are excited about the capabilities Alexa can provide for people with disabilities or special needs. Ideally you would be a full stack engineer with strengths in both front-end and large-scale service development.
· Server and front-end application software development, design and prototyping
· Writing clean, maintainable code and performing peer code-reviews
· Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility
· Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules
· Work closely with product and design teams to build and/or enhance Alexa's accessibility features
· Implement custom user interfaces using the latest mobile programming techniques
· Analyze and optimize UI and back-end application code for efficiency and performance
· 3+ years of experience building, shipping, and maintaining production software systems
· BS or MS in CS or related field
· 3+ years of experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
· Experience with efficient engineering practices like CI/CD and automation.