Description de l'offre
There's a revolution brewing to bring convenience, simplicity, efficiency, and fun to our lives, and you can be a part of it! We are hiring software engineers to be a part of the team that's creating customer experiences to discover, learn about, and acquire Alexa Skills for devices such as Amazon Echo and Amazon Fire TV. If you're not familiar with Alexa and Skills you can learn more here: https://developer.amazon.com/public/solutions/alexa.
If you're looking for an opportunity to be a part of an innovative, customer facing, life-impacting product, and want the fun and feel of a start-up company, but the solid management and resources of a Fortune 100 company, we'd love to chat!
If you are holding out for an opportunity to:
· Make a huge impact as an individual
· Be part of a team of smart and passionate professionals who will challenge you to grow every day
· Solve difficult challenges using your expertise in coding elegant and practical solutions
· Create applications at a massive scale used by millions of people
And you are experienced with…
· Writing highly efficient, testable, quality code written with Java, C++, or C# (or another excellent OO language)
· Application scaling, resiliency, availability, and failover
· Obsessing over creating world class user experiences
· Succeeding as a key contributor to technical projects
· Taking ownership and doing whatever it takes to get the job done
And you constantly look for opportunities to…
· Innovate, simplify, reduce waste, and increase efficiencies
· Use data to make decisions and validate assumptions
· Automate processes otherwise performed by humans
· Learn from others and help grow those around you
Then this is your opportunity.
We offer excellent pay, generous stock and bonus plans, great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k with matching, and more. Relocation is available for qualified candidates.
Work hard, have fun, make history.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science
· 3+ years of industry experience as a software developer
· Production development experience in at least one modern programming language, such as Java, C#, or C++
· Computer science experience in data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design