Description de l'offre
Amazon's Fulfillment Technologies group is seeking enthusiastic and talented SDEs to help innovate, architect, design and build highly available, scalable and real time fulfillment systems. As a member of a small team, you will get the opportunity to work on highly visible, innovative projects that directly impact thousands associates working in Amazon fulfillment centers worldwide. You will be involved in all the aspects of the software development cycle including scoping, design, implementation, testing & delivery of your products well as setting the vision and future roadmap. As world's largest fulfillment operations handling group, we obsess for innovation in simplifying these operations. One of the most challenging aspects of day-to-day fulfillment center operations is improving FC associates experienceby building better tools to handle their tasks and to overcome issue along the process. FC associates handling tens of thousands of items received, stored, picked, packed and shipped to our customers.
We are looking for the candidates with strong obsession towards building a unified platform with machine learning capabilities that enhances the associates/users ability to predict and fix the operational blockers independently. You can multiply that picture with hundreds of different types of Amazon FCs worldwide, example Amazon robotic FCs, Sortable, non-sortable, Prime Now, Fresh, Flexi etc. and you will get a chance to build the automations around Amaz-ing scale of high impact software systems and operations. And the best part? We are on the cutting-edge of technology for order fulfillment across the globe, and there are no textbook solutions for the challenges we take on to build and implement them. There are so many opportunities to innovate, invent on behalf of our users and simplify the operational processes for improving the FCs operability and FC associates productivity - it is still Day One.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 3+ years professional experience in software development management and management of internal/external customer interactions.
· Proficiency in converting business problems in technical solutions.
· Ability to translate high level problems into consumable stories.
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Computer Science fundamentals in distributed systems design and delivery