Description de l'offre
Join us in building the next generation of distributed systems and database technologies to power AWS and Amazon.com!
The Transactional Services team builds some of the most foundational distributed systems that underpin and power many of the large AWS services and several of the most critical components of the Amazon.com retail platform.
We are seeking a strong Software Development Engineer to join our team, building an exciting new AWS product in the Databases space.
As a Software Development Engineer, you will have the opportunity to own major deliverables end-to-end, work closely with principal engineers, build and scale our services as the business grows.
Our systems are characterized by being highly-reliable, scalable, fast and offer elegant solutions to our customers' complex problems.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Designing and developing novel, cutting edge distributed, highly available and scalable technologies.
· Delivering quality features on-time and on-budget and execution against project plans and delivery commitments.
· Working with a team and participate in designs, design review, code review, and implementation.
· Engaging with customers via forum posts, blog posts and meet-ups
· Mentoring other engineers
· Maintaining current technical knowledge to support rapidly changing technology, always on a look out for new technologies and work with the team in bringing in new technologies.
Candidate must be able to work with a minimum of technical supervision and supplemental engineering support, the role involves analyzing the latest technologies and development trends, establishing and implementing standard practices.
In joining our team, you'll enjoy a competitive salary, great benefits, a creative and comfortable work environment, and the exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and growing technology company.
· 3+ years of software development experience
· Fluency with Java, C/C++, or C#
· In-depth knowledge of CS data structures and algorithms
· Strong problem solving ability and object-oriented design skills
· Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science or a related discipline
· Ability to work on a team with diverse experience and backgrounds.