Description de l'offre
Are you interested in building the next generation Supply Chain Management (SCM) systems that power the AWS cloud? Do you want to revolutionize the way we forecast and fulfill the gear that forms the foundation of AWS? Do you want to have direct and immediate impact on millions of customers who use AWS every day?
The Directed Work team is responsible for building the systems that automate and orchestrate the physical work processes that occur inside all of AWS' global datacenters. Our talented team of datacenter engineers depend on our systems to perform their work safely, securely, efficiently, and free of defects, resultant in finished products being ready for AWS customer-facing utilization. Our team is responsible for billions of dollars in capital and the ultimate success of our core cloud infrastructure business.
We are looking for an experienced software development engineer who is excited about building industry leading, next generation SCM and Workforce Management systems for the AWS cloud on the AWS cloud. You will be part of the team that architects, designs, and implements highly scalable distributed systems that provide availability, scalability and latency guarantees. This is a unique and rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor and help shape our ERP and SCM technologies, products and business.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
QUALIFICATIONS DE BASE
- 3+ years industry experience building highly available, distributed services
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in computer science or similar
- Experience developing with Java, C#, Node.js, or similar
- Experience with Unix/Linux development/production environments
- Experience with distributed system performance analysis and optimization
- Experience with operations in a data center or network operations environment
- Experience developing web and mobile applications
- Experience building systems in the ERP and/or SCM domain
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Internet and operating system security fundamentals
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Relentlessly high standards (never satisfied with the status quo)
- Able to dive deep, never out of touch with the details of the business
- Strong focus on operational excellence
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
· Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation