Description de l'offre
With over $70 billion being spent annually on advertising in the US alone, Amazon is quickly positioning itself as a major player in the digital advertisement space.
Amazon Clicks operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising. Our mission is to enhance discoverability for all products sold online and connect Amazon customers with sellers and selection anywhere. We are investing heavily into building a world class advertising business and are looking for talented software engineers to help us build the ad serving and rendering services for our next generation, cost-per-click ad network.
The Ad Placements team within Amazon Clicks is looking for full-stack engineers interested in developing our new rendering and UI optimization services. You would be joining a highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving team. We are entrepreneurial and have a bias for action with a broad mandate to experiment and innovate. This is an opportunity to make a significant impact on the future of the Amazon vision.
Our ideal candidate is creative, self-motivated and has a strong customer-focused mindset. You enjoy all aspects of web application development and have full-stack engineering experience. You are familiar with latest web app technologies and can take on a leadership role in driving new initiatives.
A successful candidate will have the satisfaction of seeing their work on the Amazon.com website and numerous other websites, where it will be viewed by tens of millions of customers and will drive quantifiable revenue impact, broaden their technical skills and work in an environment that thrives on creativity, experimentation, and product innovation.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
• 3+ years professional experience in software development
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl