Description de l'offre
Amazon builds, launches and manages websites and apps across locales and platforms. Our customers run on a range of platforms like desktop, mobile handsets and tablets including iOS and Android. Creating the best shopping experience for customers wherever they go on their favorite devices requires world class development and testing tools. Come join the team that works on a variety of customer facing initiatives for Physical Media Retail, including disruptive subscription programs like Prime Book Box which delivers hand-picked books every 1, 2, or 3 months.
We are seeking exceptional software engineers for a number of new and innovative platforms, services and features. This is an unusual opportunity for engineers who take great pride in both the technical and business contribution of their work. You will help build a unique new experiences, own complicated systems integrations, and build new services working closely with software engineers around the company, around the world and with Amazon's top business teams.
If you are an engineer who enjoys deep technical challenges, building new programs from the ground up, thinking big and delivering highly innovative services, we'd love to hear from you.
- 5-7 years of experience in an object oriented language such as Java
- Experience building data structures and algorithms for large-scale software or online services
- Experience working with large-scale distributed systems
- Experience monitoring and troubleshooting website performance
- Bachelors in Computer Science