Description de l'offre
The Amazon Kindle team is looking for a strong and motivated Software Development Engineer to help build the Kindle Reader software applications and services for China. Work with world-class engineers and partner teams to design, code and service for software solutions for a variety of mobile software platforms including Android and iOS. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of cutting edge products used every day, by millions of users, and by people you know.
An ideal candidate should be a talented, motivated, hard-working software engineer who has passion building mission critical, high volume, and innovative applications that customers love. You should have strong technical skills, ability to learn quickly, great communication and collaboration skills, and a motivation to achieve results at high standard in a fast-paced environment.
- 2+ years of experience building production software
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
- Deftness at object-oriented design and systems architecture
- Experience providing high-performing, developer-centric tools and frameworks
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical partners