Description de l'offre
Passionate about seeing startups succeed? Do you want to level the playing field for startups to take on the big corporations? Come work on it. Enable the startup community to deliver new, innovative products to millions of Amazon customers. Leveraging the most cutting edge AWS services and Machine Learning, we're building the solutions that will define how tomorrows startups will operate. We're working hard, having fun, making history; come join us!
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer to join us. As a member of the team, you will:
• have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
• own end to end implementation of large customer facing products, from system design to implementation, release, operation, and continuous, iterative improvement.
• work with the business team and product managers to convert functional requirements into detailed technical specifications.
• own operating our products, driving excellence in feature stability, performance and flexibility.
The ideal candidate is passionate about new opportunities and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering new features and products. A commitment to team work, hustle, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements. Creating reliable, scalable, and high performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building large-scale distributed systems. This person has thrived and succeeded in delivering high quality technology products/services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or related field)
• 3+ years professional experience in software development.
• 3+ years of experience in Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
• Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as C#, Java, Ruby, or Python
• Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment.