Description de l'offre
Do you want to catch bad guys, be the hero and save the day?
Come join us in building the next generation of Fraud Investigation Platform and Tools at Amazon. A platform which will enable scaling of investigations and also lay the building blocks to enable Machine Learning capabilities in the future. The Platform and Tools you build will directly impact Amazon's bottom line and save millions for the company.
We are the last line of defense for Amazon.
We enable investigation of the hardest and challenging Risks to Amazon. We are the Investigation Platform team.
We are looking for a passionate and highly motivated Software Development Engineer interested in full stack development. On our team, you will own the design and development of the next generation Investigation Platform and the Buyer Risk Investigation Program.
1. A Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
2. 1+ years of industry experience building successful production software systems.
3. Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
4. A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals.
5. Experience with large-scale multi-tiered systems and service-oriented architecture.