Description de l'offre
Software Development Engineer, Retail Systems, Amazon Bangalore
As a member of Amazon's Global Retail Systems Development team, you'll play a key role in the evolution of our Competitive Monitoring team to solve the world's most complex technical challenges in Bigdata, ML, Large-scale computing, Distributed systems, Web applications, Data mining, Scalability, Security, and Algorithms to name a few.
Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation? Do you want to apply state-of-the-art computer science and advance information retrieval techniques to solve real world problems of competitive data analysis? Does the challenge of building real time, highly scalable solutions for the most complex online business using innovative technology excite you?
To meet these challenges, the Amazon.com Retail Systems team is looking for passionate, talented and innovative software engineers for a new team that will be based in Bangalore focused on strengthening and inventing new ways of collecting competitive data to aid in shopping decisions. This team will also coordinate with teams in Chennai, India and Seattle, US.
You are expected to solve complex problems at massive scale. You will build Interfaces that embrace the best practices of Usability, Accessibility, security and performance. You will build systems with robust design, and produce APIs that are intuitive.
Come be part of this growing, dynamic and challenging space!
· Three to five years of software development experience
· Software development experience in Big data technologies (Spark, AWS –EMR, Elastic Search) and ML with having proficiency in Python, Scala
· Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
· Mastery of at least one programming language such as Java
· Comfortable working in a Linux environment and have experience with agile development, design & architect
· BE/B.Tech in Computer Science or related Technology Degree