Description de l'offre
Voice-driven AI experiences are finally becoming a reality and Amazon's Alexa voice cloud service and Echo devices are at the forefront of this latest technology wave. We deliver world-class products on aggressive schedules that are used every day, by people you know, in and about their homes. At the same time, we obsess about customer trust and ensure that we build products in a manner that maintains our high bar for customer privacy. We are looking for a passionate and talented Software Development Engineer with experience building innovative and highly scalable applications that customers love. As a member of the team you will be responsible for leading the design, implementation and launch of many key product features. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
The ideal candidate feels strongly about protecting customers. This person is clearly passionate about delivering experiences that delight customers and creating solutions that are robust. A commitment to team work and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements. Creating reliable, scalable, and high-performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building distributed systems. This person has thrived and succeeded in delivering high quality technology products/services in a growth environment where priorities shift fast.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to deliver, are deeply technical, highly innovative and long for the opportunity to build pioneering solutions to challenging problems, we want to talk to you.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent work experience.
· 3+ years of software development engineering experience
· 1+ year of experience developing Android or iOS applications
· 3+ years of experience in coding in a modern programming language such as Java and/or C/C++
· 3+ years of experience in design and architecture
· Knowledge of object oriented design patterns
· Experience building complex software systems that have been delivered to customers