Description de l'offre
The Product: Amazon Go is a new kind of store with no lines and no checkout. You simply use the Amazon Go app to enter the store, take what you want from our selection of fresh, delicious meals and grocery essentials, and go.
Our checkout-free shopping experience is made possible by our Just Walk Out Technology. It automatically detects when products are taken from or returned to the shelves and keeps track of them in a virtual cart. When you're done shopping, you just leave the store. Shortly after, we'll charge your Amazon account and send you a receipt. Check it out at amazon.com/go. Designed and custom-built by Amazonians, our technology uses computer vision, sensor fusion, and advanced machine learning. Innovation is part of our DNA. We need people who want to join a high-reaching program that continues to push the state of the art in computer vision, machine learning, distributed systems and hardware design.
Are you passionate about building full-stack software tools and systems that solve critical business scaling problems? Do you enjoy demoing your product to customers and receiving real-time feedback from them? Do you love collaborating with peers, UX-Designers and Product Managers to build delightful experiences for our business users? If so, this is the team for you. Join us, and you will be part of a team that is focused on inventing and building scalable solutions for one of our most critical business programs. In this role, you will define the technical approach in all layers of the technical stack, from browser to database. You will have end to end ownership to build both the front-end and back-end components and bring your design to life. You will tackle challenging, novel situations every day and given the size of this initiative, you'll have the opportunity to work with multiple technical and business teams at Amazon in different locations. Along the way, you will gain exposure and learn how cutting-edge technologies in Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision blend together to revolutionize the physical stores of the future.
Key Attributes and Responsibilities:
· You will be working closely with business partners and helping them refine the requirements through your deep knowledge of software tools and user experiences.
· You will define the technical designs, scoping, estimates and execution plans and help your team track progress.
· You will deliver high quality software that is extensible, re-usable and easy to maintain.
· You have strong fundamental computer science skills
· You are highly collaborative, with a proven track record for working closely with your team to influence outcomes and propose well-informed new directions.
· You have great communication skills. You're good at finding new and better ways of communicating and sharing your work, and are always fine-tuning your deliverables for maximum impact.
· Candidates must have a Bachelor in Computer Science or related field.
· 6+ months of experience as a full time software engineer.