Description de l'offre
The Amazon Kindle team is seeking an innovative and results-oriented Software Engineer in our Digital Delivery team. In this position you will have the opportunity to build the features and functionality required to have best-in-class delivery experience that will get customers digital content faster than ever, wherever they happen to be located.
You will have the opportunity to influence our overall strategy by helping define the product features, driving system architecture, and spearheading the best practices to delivery quality products. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the customer and will be relentless about improving the delivery experience. You have the technical skills to gain deep knowledge such as networking & streaming protocols as well as the ability to look broadly across a complex distributed system to drive both point improvements as well as architectural refactoring.
· Provides technical leadership in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
· Lead requirements definition, design, code and testing for services that are scalable.
· Ability to write maintainable, modular and reusable components.
· Deliver a series of new customer features against project deadlines.
· Partner with external teams to ensure upstream and downstream dependencies are met and the overall technology stack operates efficiently.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
· BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
· 3+ years of software development experience.
· Proven object-oriented coding and design skills in Java or other language.
· Experience shipping successful scalable services