Description de l'offre
Do you thrive on solving complex problems? Do you enjoy diving under the surface to uncover how massively scalable systems with multiple dependencies work? If you are seeking a fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation and apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real world challenges, this is your opportunity! We are creating a world class QA Organization and we need QATs to deliver on this vision.
As a QA Technician, you will assist with our test strategy across multiple dependencies, locales and device types and implement highly scalable automation to enable both UI (web and device level) and back end testing.
You will write and maintain black- box test cases based on well- defined feature requirements. You write test cases (not test plans) that are high quality, high value, and maintainable.
· · Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools.
· Ability to run Test Automation scripts
· Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements.
· Strong organizational skills, able to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results.
· Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings to report on test progress, metrics, issues, and risks.
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.