Description de l'offre
Interested in Alexa App and Mobile development?
Do you want your work in front of millions of customers? Do you enjoy working on cutting-edge, massively scalable services technology in a fast-paced team environment? Do you love working on industry defining projects that move the needle?
The Amazon Appstore and Alexa team is seeking talented software engineers to help us build scalable, robust, rock-solid services for the next generation of mobile and living room entertainment. This is not your typical job. If you are looking for your next challenge and want to make history - as well as have your work seen by millions of people - we want to talk to you.
Our ideal Software Development Engineer candidate will exhibit a passion for building top-notch scalable services, software that provides a smooth customer experience, and communication skills that establish trust.
Specifically, you will:
· Propose, design, and implement industry-leading solutions for services that will be utilized by millions of clients across numerous countries.
· Participate in and contribute to the planning process for new features and projects
· Work with a team of world-class engineers and product managers to understand and refine the scope of incoming projects, and to ensure deliverables meet an unreasonably high quality bar.
· Build highly maintainable, easy-to-understand code in both the web services and mobile space.
· Mentor junior team members and assist in task management and Agile planning
· Work with multiple top-notch engineering teams to understand and respond to their needs
We offer excellent pay and generous stock plans, great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k with matching, and more. We are located in Irvine, CA. Relocation is available for qualified candidates.
Learn more about Amazon online at www.amazon.com/appstorejobs.
Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
· Experience developing mobile apps (Android and/or iOS).
· Bachelor's degree in computer science (or equivalent professional experience).