Description de l'offre
Are you a fun, energetic engineer who would get excited inventing new online shopping experiences, for hundreds of millions of customers around the world? Are you ambitious, and long to be at the beating heart of one of Amazon’s fastest growing opportunities?
Then you want this job!
We are the Amazon Business Payments Experience team, and we’re looking for strong engineers for our most critical and exciting product, Pay By Invoice.
Wait, what? Invoicing? Boring! I want to work on something really cool, like, er, machine learning…
Be at peace, and allow us to expand your mind…
Amazon Business is a marketplace on Amazon.com that combines the selection, convenience and value customers have come to know and love from Amazon, with new features and unique benefits that address the needs of businesses.
Most Large Enterprises conduct payments using invoicing. Pay By Invoice is our gateway to this opportunity to address payments for largest enterprises in the world. You can help us to nail that opportunity. This is huge.
By joining Amazon Business you will be joining one of the most exciting new teams at Amazon, right at the beginning. This is a unique opportunity to shape our destiny. Glory and career opportunities abound for the ambitious engineer.
But this gig isn’t for everyone. We are seeking Software Developer Engineers who want to be disruptive, who want to invent and shape products, and who are unafraid of mighty challenges. You only want this job if the following description sounds familiar:
· You are looking for a team that will give you headroom to grow both your technical skills and your business acumen.
· You are passionate about technology, but more passionate about solving complex business problems at scale.
· You think a technical spec is a massive waste of time and you want the freedom to invent.
· You’re proud of what you ship.
Software Development Engineer will be responsible for design, development, delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
• Candidates must have a Bachelor in Computer Science Engineering or related field.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
• Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language - preferably in Java/C++ in a Linux environment.
• Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.