Description de l'offre
Come be a part of a team that’s making a difference! With over $89 million in disbursed donations, AmazonSmile is helping charitable organizations make positive impacts worldwide.
The team needs strong engineering talent to deliver on our roadmap. We have many technical challenges ahead of us that require creative, dedicated minds to solve. These include building new systems to track every Smile order (millions), record donation details at a customer and charity level, and extend the program to support many new AmazonSmile donation experiences.
You’ll have opportunities to process big data and design and implement services at high scale, all while supporting almost a million non profits across multiple countries.
The ideal candidate will:
· Enjoy having opportunities to work with a wide array of technologies (services, front-end, data mining).
· Excel at detailed system designs as well as the ability to review and provide meaningful feedback for other SDE’s designs.
· Have a product focus and care about the business results of what you build, in addition to the elegance of the technology you build.
If that sounds like you and you meet the software engineering qualifications below, then you should apply for this position. If this isn't you but sounds like someone you know, then send this page their way.
Our engineers are required to have these qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Proficiency in at least one modern programming language, such as C++, Java, or Python
· 3+ years professional experience in software development
· Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals like object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Experience designing and implementing distributed systems