Description de l'offre
Amazon's Spillways team owns the critical software layer that accepts, filters, and routs all web traffic from the public Internet to its many websites. This software routes and manages traffic, detects and blocks robot and security threats, and enables Amazon's businesses to quickly and safely launch new websites and new countries.
Our team is starting new projects to take Amazon to the next level in scale and security, so if you love building high performance software that's focused on best-in-class networking, data processing, and security, we have the job for you.
The ideal candidate is a champion of engineering excellence and improves quality, consistency, maintainability, performance, and security with every code commit. In addition, he/she contributes elegant, practical code that solves the most difficult problems at Amazon scale.
There are no limits to the contribution and impact this role can have, so get ready to make history!
· Bachelor's Degree or better in Computer Science or related field, or 5+ years relevant work experience
· 3+ years professional experience in software development
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms
· Computer Science fundamentals in networking and operating systems
· Proficiency in at least one high-level programming language such as Java, C++, or C#