Description de l'offre
Are you interested in building the next generation, cloud-based commerce system for AWS that's used by millions of customers worldwide? Are you excited by the idea of building near real-time Big Data applications that operate at Petabyte scale? Do you want to make an impact at a $10-billion-a-year business? Then we need to talk!
Computing AWS bills, at its core, is a challenging, distributed systems problem that requires calculations performed over trillions of usage records, millions of accounts, and hundreds of thousands of different rates. Furthermore, our applications must meet strict requirements for accuracy and once-and-only-once processing.
In this role you will:
· Write high-quality, efficient, testable code in Java and other object-oriented languages.
· Build highly available, secure, distributed systems in a microservices architecture.
· Collaborate with some of the best engineers in the industry to work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing.
· Find out what it takes to engineer systems for "Amazon Scale".
· Own and operate the systems that you build based on real-time customer data and demanding service-level agreements.
· Contribute to planning, design, implementation, testing, operations, and process improvement as a member of a Scrum team.
· 3+ years of software development experience.
· Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science or a related discipline.
· Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills.
· Proficiency with object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms.
· Ability to take a project from requirements analysis through to launch and operation of the system in production.
· Proficiency with modern object-oriented programming languages such as Java, Ruby, C#, C++, preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform.