Description de l'offre
Amazon's mission is to be earth's most customer-centric company and our team is the guardian of our customer's privacy. The Amazon InfoSec Privacy team is looking for builders that want to create unique data privacy solutions that help us retain our customer's trust. Our team partners across Amazon's Consumer and Digital business units to build, monitor, and protect a secure environment for the Amazon business. As a software development engineer on our team, you will build privacy features that protect our customer's data while continuing to serve them with novel experiences.
The ideal candidate is clearly passionate about new opportunities and has a strong desire to learn how to deliver highly scalable and operationally excellent service. A commitment to team work, hustle, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements. You will partner with other engineers to help create, build, deploy and operate privacy solutions ranging from end user experiences to back end data handling and all areas in between. Your solutions will apply to all of Amazon's consumer and digital businesses including but not limited to Amazon.com, Alexa, Kindle, Amazon Go, Prime Video and more.
· Designing, developing, and operating key system features and components
· Work effectively with partners to understand business impacts of design decisions
· Translating feature requirements into highly scalable designs
· Operating in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality projects on aggressive schedules
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years' experience for every 1 year of education
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Knowledge of, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, or Perl