Description de l'offre
The Core DEX team, based in Seattle and part of the Amazon India organization, owns the technical development and management of core customer-facing delivery experience initiatives in India, Amazon's fastest growing marketplace.
Our mission is to make life easier for our customers by giving them flexibility around when and where they receive their orders. We do this by offering our customers opportunities for direct input before, during and after delivery; and by keeping them closely informed throughout the delivery lifecycle. Our vision is to be the benchmark for customer-facing delivery experience innovation inside and outside of Amazon.
You'll be part of a small, close-knit team of engineers that are agile, data driven, and highly collaborative. You'll help analyze customer behavior, propose ideas and solutions, architect and implement products, and then measure the results. You'll have the opportunity to impact millions of customers.
You should be a well-rounded software engineer, with experience building large-scale web applications and/or low-latency services, optimized for performance. You should love a challenge and enjoy launching large-scale, customer-facing projects.
· A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
· 3-4 years of Software Development experience
· Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (Java and/or C/C++).
· Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, and test-driven development
· Knowledge of Perl, Python or other scripting languages a plus
· Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
· Experience in building highly scalable applications
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills