The Amazon Business Marketplace team is hiring a Software Engineer to lead the design and development of solutions for business Suppliers.
Amazon Business is a program that is focused on building the largest and most innovative B2B marketplace in the world and is transforming the way third-party Sellers reach Business Customers. We pioneer for Business Sellers!
We've grown a lot in the 3 years since our launch and become one of the most promising opportunities within Amazon. Go ahead and read about it on any of your favorite media outlets.
We work in an entrepreneurial environment and deliver value incrementally and frequently. We are looking for seasoned engineers who:
· Have a strong sense of ownership,
· Offer simple, creative solutions for complex technical and business problems,
· And have relentless customer focus.
We need engineers who can step into this environment and use cutting-edge technologies to build scalable and quality software. In this role, you will be responsible for evaluating technologies and tools, building distributed systems, and coaching other engineers.
Amazon Business represents an incredible opportunity to build innovative solutions for a vast but new market segment. This strategic initiative presents an opportunity to work with wide spectrum of technical systems at Amazon. We are still in the early stages of development, so you will be in on the ground floor.
Ideal candidate profile
· BS in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
· 5+ years relevant work experience in software development
· Solid knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals (object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design)
· Proficiency in at least one modern object-oriented programming language such as Java (Preferred) or C#.
· Excellent communication and analytical skills