Description de l'offre
AWS CloudFormation provides an easy declarative way to create, deploy and manage applications and infrastructure in the AWS cloud.
We are looking for creative and enthusiastic software engineers who will join us in solving these challenges together. We are a small team and we need serious developers who excel in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment where we are learning while designing and developing new tools in a huge internal and external problem space.
If you join our team, you will:
- Design/develop/iterate developer tools that are used across Amazon and AWS.
- Work with and learn many different technologies every day including Java, Ruby/Rails, jQuery/Backbone/Bootstrap, and AWS services like Simple Workflow and DynamoDB.
- Deeply own the full stack and entire lifecycle our products, from the roadmap to the design/architecture to implementation and continuous iterative development and deployment of both services and webapps.
- Interface closely with internal and external customers to quickly drive new products, new features and new ways forward in the project, issue, ticket and devops management problem space across the company.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline.
· 2+ years of software development experience.
· Strong coding skills in Java, C, C++ or C#.
· A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects.
· Deep hands-on technical expertise, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience mentoring and training junior SDEs.
· Sharp analytical abilities and design skills.