Description de l'offre
Are you excited about enabling a powerful ecosystem of capabilities and protection for Brand Owners? Are you thrilled to work on a new initiative? If so, we are looking for you. The Customer and Brand Protection team is geared to protecting Amazon customers ( buyers, Brand owners and Sellers) from bad actors, abuse and fraud. We realize that the future of Marketplace – and Amazon – is in winning brands. This includes the well-known, established brands as well as new and emerging brand owners. Our vision is to provide Brands with the most trusted experience for accurately representing and protecting their Brand Identity.
The Brand Registry team sits at the core of our Brand Protection team and is a key authoritative brand information source across Amazon Marketplace. Our team provides critical and foundational brand related information via a backend data and API architecture that enables Amazon to delivery cutting edge capabilities and protection to our brands selling on Amazon, globally.
You will be an integral part of an exceptionally talented team. You will have an opportunity to conceptualize, design, build, test and own software systems. You will build services to handle billions of requests, while maintaining the response latencies in milliseconds, and meeting strict SLA requirements. As a SDE at Amazon, you will help drive the technical direction within the team, working with many different technologies.
· 5 or more years' experience in software development
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/related field or equivalent work experience
· Proficiency with object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms
· Proficiency with object oriented programming including Java, Python, C++, C#, or C
· Experience leading and mentoring others as a team lead, coach, or mentor
· Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
· Ability to take a project from requirements analysis through to launch and operation of the system in production