Description de l'offre
Are you passionate about innovative technologies like speech and IoT? Interested in Amazon Alexa, the brain behind Amazon Echo? The Amazon Alexa Voice Services (AVS) team is looking for a SDE to develop automation tools for our certification test program.
The person is expected have a strong drive for results, good interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and in a team environment. They should be fully capable of understanding complex systems They are also expected to be significant contributors in the design and development of high quality test automation.
As a member of the team, you will:
· Drive and lead software design, development standards, team processes and code reviews
· Produce bullet-proof code that is robust, efficient and maintainable; our primary language is Java
· Empower companies and developers from around the world to do self test of Alexa enabled devices
· Design and implement tools for new products, features, APIs, platforms and frameworks
· Mentor junior team members, help to maintain appropriate unit test coverage, code documentation and software structure
· Distill and communicate technical concepts to stakeholders
· Implement solutions for broadly defined problems
· 3+ years experience in software design and development
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
· 3+ years experience in algorithm design, problem solving, data structure and requirements analysis
· 3+ years experience in JAVA programming for automation
· 3+ years experience designing scalable test architectures and data structures