Description de l'offre
Amazon.com's Display Advertising Server team builds and manages high performance systems with high availability. We serve and respond to billions of requests daily, and have ambition to grow that number several orders of magnitude under strict SLA (less than 100ms latency) and we produce several TB data per day. We are core system for Amazon Display Advertising and are enabling new businesses within Amazon.com.
You are looking for challenging opportunity to work on a big data system to process and analyze large amount of data to build predictive systems. You will be able to bring your innovative ideas in building the bidder analytic system while delivering value.
You challenge yourself and others to constantly come up with better solutions.
As a Software Development Engineer, you will:
· Familiar with popular big data systems with good understanding of various concepts.
· Have unique exposure to technologies used in Search / Advertising / E-commerce platforms
· You solve problems in ways that can be backed up with verifiable data. You focus on driving processes, tools, and statistical methods which support rational decision-making.
· You are not satisfied by status quo and push the limits past conventional boundaries.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
• 3+ years professional experience in software development
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl