Description de l'offre
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer to design, build, and launch a brand new AWS service. Come join the Amazon Web Services (AWS) engineering team in our new Boston Seaport location overlooking the Fort Point channel as we revolutionize the world of cloud storage.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a dynamic and rapidly growing business within Amazon, with over a million active customers in 190 countries around the world. AWS has been continually expanding its services to support virtually any cloud workload, and it now has more than 90 services that range from compute, storage, networking, database, analytics, application services, deployment, management, developer, mobile, Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), security, hybrid and enterprise applications. We maintain this rapid pace of innovation by treating each team like its own independent business inside AWS, directly accountable for their customers’ satisfaction, service innovations, growth, and meeting revenue goals.
As a Software Development Engineer, you will design and build a new service that is secure, reliable, and scalable. Delivering a reliable and high-performance service at AWS scale requires engineers with deep technical expertise and lots of creativity. At Amazon, we expect engineers like you to interact with customers, to understand our business goals, to innovate rapidly, and to deliver high-quality and ground-breaking functionality.
Embark on a journey with us to build a new service for Amazon AWS. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help build this exciting new service for Amazon. This is an opportunity to shape the future of a new service at Amazon scale with a team that is super smart, driven to serve customers, and fun to work with!
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
· 3+ years professional experience in commercial or web-scale system software development and delivery
· Thorough understanding of a modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Python
· Experience designing, building and delivering high quality software on time
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· Effective analytical skills, with problem solving abilities in the face of ambiguity
· Ability to collaborate with a talented, diverse team